Health & Safety Protocols
White River State Park (WRSP) and the Frank Lloyd Visitor Center welcomes the public with policies and procedures to keep everyone safe!
White River State Park is dedicated to providing a safe environment for guests, staff, and volunteers as they enjoy the Park’s 250 acres of greenspaces, trails, and waterways
- Facilities are frequently sanitized and disinfected using the appropriate PPE and sanitizing equipment
- Continue to follow the health and safety guidelines recommended by Governor Holcomb and the Indiana State Department of Health
White River State Park encourages guests to do their part in keeping the Park and other guests safe and healthy:
- Wash hands for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid touching your face
- Do not visit the Park if you are you are sick with COVID-19, or just don’t feel well
- For COVID-19 public resources, visit: Indiana State Department of Health
Hand Washing Locations:
- Family restrooms are located on the exterior of the north side of the Frank Lloyd Visitors Center
- WRSP restrooms located inside of the Frank Lloyd Visitor Center are available during retail hours
- Other WRSP restrooms are available for use during certain planned events
Please visit the Attractions page to learn more about the Park’s world-class attractions, and their health protocols.